Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links Spring Golf Package 4 Nights 3 Rounds
Book a golf package based on your preferences. The award-winning Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links originally part of the Jameson Estate is located just 30 minutes from Dublin City Center – it’s the perfect base for your golf vacation to Ireland. The hotels location offers wonderful panoramic coastal views as well as views across the championship links course.
The accommodation is superb at Portmarnock with a collection of rooms renovated to ensure the highest of standards. Many rooms are geared up for group travel which is ideal for that next golf trip. All rooms include modern amenities including Satellite TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Dinning in the Portmarnock Hotel will be an easy choice with 3 fabulous restaurants to try. The Osborne Brasserie is the fine dining option with the menu devised by the in-house executive chef. There is wonderful choice of international courses along with a selection of outstanding wines to compliment the menu.
Portmarnock is the ancestral family estate of the famous Jameson whiskey family. The Jameson’s once had a nine-hole golf course here and the land is now incorporated into the Portmarnock Golf Club and the Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links.
- 3 Restaurants
- Sauna & Steam Room
- 3 Rounds at Prime Golf Courses
- Ireland's Top Golf PIcks - Portmarnock Golf Links, K Club Course, Island Golf Course
- Portmarnock Hotel Accommodations
- Based on Double Occupancy
- Island Golf
- The Island Golf Club, to put it quite simply, is one of the finest links golf courses in the world. Just why it is generally not spoken about in the same breath as Ballybunion, Royal County Down and Waterville is a mystery but make no mistake that The Island is in that league. The course will tantalize, tempt, satisfy and infuriate but at the end of the round you will be well aware that you have just played a very special golf course. It is that good. Having played in the Irish PGA Championship at The Island in 1999, Darren Clark proclaimed the course "a fantastic links which tests every club in the bag". This is no understatement. Like most great links courses, The Island has a long history attached to it. It was back in the 1880's when four well to do bachelors rowed across the inlet between Malahide village and "the island" to inspect the territory and quickly returned to spread the word. Soon, a group of ten local men clubbed together to lease the land and so was born The Island Golf Club. The club remained strictly private until after the Second World War when a lack of finance prompted the move to membership. The course was only accessible by boat from the Malahide marina until 1973 and though these days are now gone, what remains is a traditional, world class links golf course that rivals the very best in the world.
- Portmarnock Golf Links
- Overall a beautiful course and merits the ranking of #3 in Dublin and #23 in Ireland. The layout is good winding around the turn with two fine par threes on 9th and 11th holes. There are two blind doglegs-8th left and 15th right. Each could do with a white marker disk to help the second shot which is commonplace on most Irish links
- K Club
- The K Club, near Dublin, illustrates the difference between a great golf course and a great venue. The plush retreat is without equal as a tournament site -- it's easily accessible and neither players nor officials will ever have to step outside the walls of the estate.
- 4 Nights Resort Accommodations
- 3 Rounds of 18 Hole Golf
- Golf Cart
- Green Fees