Wigwam Resort PKG April Deals – AZ
Historic Wigwam Resort was built in 1918 and today offers all of the southwestern charm and allure as it did back then. This four start resort is paved with over 8,000 rose bushes and other desert plants setting the scene for relaxation or family fun. On-site enjoy tennis, hiking, fine dining or take a dip in 1 of 4 swimming pools that boast the 25 foot tower with 2 twisting water slides. Also on site, enjoy spa, salon and fitness center in addition to 54 holes of golf on Wigwam Golf Club. Accommodations offer a southwestern ambience with locally handcrafted pottery. The patio overlooks either the golf course, pool or fragrant rose garden.
Wigwam Golf April Package: 4 Nights 3 Golf Rounds
- 3 Rounds of Golf
- 3 Golf rounds at Wigwam Resort. The Wigwam’s three 18-hole championship golf courses offer incredible variety to the golfers that are looking for both challenge and diversity. The courses are designed to provide a pure golf experience for all skill levels. These Phoenix golf courses, the Gold, Patriot and Heritage are true parkland courses that are woven in and around the natural terrain of lakes, canals, streams, and trees. Book your tee time now!
- Room Amendities
- Air conditioning, Bathrobes, Blackout drapes/curtains, Cable TV service, Climate control, Coffee/tea maker, Free newspaper, Free cribs/infant beds, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Free WiFi
- Verrado Golf Course
- Verrado Golf Club backs up against the White Tank Mountain Range offering views of wildlife and desert plants from any angle of the golf course. Many holes play up into the mountains where the elevation changes allow for some exceptional background views. This is a great course to spend the day at and enjoy the scenery, good food and great course conditions. Forgiving fairways make Raven Golf Club at Verrado enjoyable for any play level.
- Trilogy Golf Club at Vistancia
- Trilogy Golf course designed by golf course architect Gary Panks, the championship Trilogy Golf Club at Vistancia takes upon distinctive land features along with stunning Arizona views that set in the backdrop. The Trilogy Golf Club at Vistancia features more than 70 strategically placed bunkers, that feed gently into the golf course’s fairways and native areas. The course highly rewards careful planning and precise execution by the golfer. There are five different tee boxes from which to choose on this unique 18-hole, par 72-championship golf course. Tees range from 5,573 yards to 7,259 yards, allowing players of every skill level to enjoy this exceptional test of Arizona golf.
- Estrella Golf Course
- Golf Club of Estrella is a remarkable golf course located against the base of the Sierra Estrella Mountains. This Jack Nicklaus design boasts colorful desert surroundings lined with all types of desert plant life. Wildfire may be seen on the golf course from time to time. Wide landing areas, low cut roughs and rolling fairways flow across the natural shape of the land. Through washes and hillsides, this course provides a fair layout for any level golfer. The fairways are considered forgiving, although, the desert that surrounds them may be a looming hazard. Elevated tee boxes provide charming views of the Estrella Mountain Range. Golf Club of Estrella is a 50 minute drive from Scottsdale and a 35 minute drive from the Phoenix airport. Although this is quite a drive, it is well worth it for the scenery and meticulous course conditions you will encounter. This Troon-managed golf course is a great course to add to your list as one that is economically steady and conditionally exceeds expectations.
- Daily Breakfast
- Golf Cart
- Green Fees
- Fee Second Round Same Day of Play (space available basis)
- $10. Gift Card for Golf Shop
- Golf Practice Facilities and Practice Balls
Get your Vacation Package Quick Quote
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]