Stay and play at one the Leading Hotels of the World – The Biltmore Miami-Coral Gables.
Play 2 rounds on the Donald Ross Championship Course, Designed 1926. The golf course is one of the top courses in the state of Florida, and has the signature Donald Ross Tea Cup Greens.
The Biltmore was once the tallest building in the state of Florida. It also had the worlds largest pool when it opened in 1926. , and the The hotel has been used as a setting for the movie Bad Boys and television programs like CSI Miami and Miami Vice.
Rates per person based on Double Occupancy –
This golf package includes- 2 Rounds and 3 Nights and:
• Guest room accommodations at the resort
• Breakfast buffet daily at Fontana restaurant
• Two lunches per stay at the 19th Hole Bar and Grill
• Two dinners per stay at Fontana restaurant
• Two 18 hole rounds of golf at our Donald Ross Championship Course
• Complimentary replay rounds (on golf days) $27 per person cart fee applies
• Unlimited use of driving range and golf bag storage
• Free range balls