As discussed further below, both you and blog.tee-links.com agree, with the limited exceptions noted below, to resolve all disputes between you and blog.tee-links.com through BINDING ARBITRATION as further provided below. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU AND THE COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. Please periodically review the controlling, online version of these Terms. By clicking “I Agree” or continuing to use the Website subsequent to us making available an amended version of these Terms, you thereby acknowledge, agree to, and consent to such amendment.
YOU CONSENT TO ENTERING THESE TERMS ELECTRONICALLY, AND TO STORAGE OF RECORDS RELATED TO THESE TERMS IN ELECTRONIC FORM.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR USE THE WEBSITE, AND SHOULD DISCONTINUE YOUR ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
When using the Website, you shall be subject to all displayed rules and policies. Such rules and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. We may also offer other websites that are governed by different terms.
You represent that you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. You also represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Please do not place orders through blog.tee-links.com if you are not 18 years old.
We do not represent the Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that the Website or any portion of it is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Website, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
About Our Website
We provide users with access to communications tools, which may be accessed through any medium or device now known or hereafter devised, including websites, software, and applications that deliver and receive information through a network of properties. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new tools that alter or improve the current Website shall be included in the definition of “Website.”
Our Website provides information regarding a variety of Sport products and accessories.
Accessing the Website
You may access portions of the Website without registering. However, in order to access some portions and features of the Website, and to make purchases, you will be required to register an account with and sign into the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and other information used to register and sign in to the Website, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under this password and username. Please immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security by contacting us at blog.tee-links.com/contact-us. In the event you use our Website over mobile devices, you hereby acknowledge that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as excess broadband fees, will still apply.
Pricing and Product Descriptions
Although we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate pricing information and product descriptions, pricing mistakes, typographical errors or mistakes regarding product availability may occur. We reserve the right to correct such mistakes and errors. We cannot guarantee that information displayed on the site is 100% accurate. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or a product description is inaccurate, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any order or to cancel any orders placed for that product. In those circumstances, if your credit card has already been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card within a commercially reasonable amount of time.
We make reasonable efforts to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products. However, the actual colors you see depend on your monitor or device, and thus we cannot guarantee that the colors of products you see when viewing the Website will be accurate.
We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the quantities of any product that may be purchased on a per person or per order basis.
Cancellations must be made 96 hours in advance (4 days) of your first tee time or Resort Check in Date (i.e., If your group contains 11 golfers or more, you must notify of any cancellations 12 days outside of your first tee time). You will receive a confirmation number with each booking please present this confirmation number to the courses at the time of your golf round. Rain checks will be issued when the course becomes unplayable, at the discretion of the golf course. Proper golf attire is required on all courses. No denim trousers, denim shorts, athletic pants or shorts or tee shirts. No personal coolers are allowed. All rates include carts and all applicable taxes and service charges.
Prohibited Conduct/Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website to:
- Violate any law (including without limitation laws related to torts, contracts, export controls, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, defamation, obscenity, rights of publicity, or other rights) or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
- Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Website, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Post any User Content that we determine in our sole discretion is: (i) unlawful, harmful, harassing, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise discriminatory; (ii) is derogatory or harmful to blog.tee-links.com reputation; (iii) is harmful to children in any manner; and/or (iv) seeks to or discriminates against any individual based on race, gender, national origin, sexual preference, physical or mental handicap or on any other basis.
- Post any User Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- Post any User Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
- Post any User Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own;
- Post any User Content for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- Misrepresent any fact (including without limitation your identity);
- Post any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
- Exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Website;
- Collect or store personal data about anyone;
- Modify without permission any part of the Website;
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You may not download or export any software or technical data from this Website, or purchase any products from this Website, if you are in or a national or resident of: Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
Content Posted by Users
You and other users may be able to upload, post, create, make available, send, share, communicate, or transmit (“Post”) data, information, images, comments, ideas, or other types of content (collectively “Content”) to the Website and other websites linked to on the Website. You understand that all Content Posted by users of the Website (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. We do not control User Content and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to User Content. Although we sometimes review User Content, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to User Content.
You retain ownership of the intellectual property contained in your User Content. However, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable, sublicensable, and non-exclusive perpetual license throughout the universe for use in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised to use and exploit (including without limitation by reproduction, distribution, public display, adaptation, communication to the public, and/or public performance, and including for commercial purposes) any and all User Content that you Post to or through the Website. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the User Content. In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any exploitation of any User Content that you Post. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish and exploit User Content that you Post.
We have no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to User Content that you Post to or through the Website, and we shall be entitled to use, exploit, or disclose (or choose not to use, exploit, or disclose) such User Content at our sole and absolute discretion without any obligation to you whatsoever (i.e., you will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances whatsoever).
If you are a minor, you should not be Posting any User Content. However, if you do so and you want us to remove the User Content from the Website, please contact us at blog.tee-links.com. You will need to provide us with specific information describing the location of the User Content that you want us to remove. We will take reasonable efforts to remove the User Content upon receiving a sufficient request but we cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the User Content.
You expressly release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website, service or content. Your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on those third party websites, including payment or delivery of goods, and any other terms, including, but not limited to warranties, are solely between you and those advertisers. You specifically agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting or arising from your dealings with those third party websites and/or their advertisers.
YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT OR PURCHASES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR PURCHASES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE WEBSITE RESULTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR PURCHASES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (5) THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVERS, OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NO INFORMATION OR PURCHASES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF THE FOLLOWING:
- DELAYING, REJECTING, OR REMOVING ANY OR ALL CONTENT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU;
- MODIFYING OR DISCONTINUING TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE WEBSITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER;
- IMMEDIATELY TERMINATING YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER AND WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU;
- THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH THIRD-PARTIES FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, STATUTORY, EXEMPLARY, EXPECTATION, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS) IN ASSOCIATION WITH ANY CLAIM, OR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, ACTION, SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING RELATING TO OR ARISING UNDER OR OUT OF THE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER THE ACTION IS FOUNDED UPON CONTRACT, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER GROUNDS. YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and blog.tee-links.com, and govern your use of the Website and purchases made thereon.
These Terms supersede any prior agreements between you and us with respect to the Website and purchases made thereon.
These Terms and the rights, benefits and obligations contained herein are fully assignable by us and will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns.
No party, nor any of the parties’ respective attorneys, shall be deemed the drafter of this agreement for purposes of interpreting any provision hereof in any judicial or other proceeding that may arise between the parties.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any right or provision of these Terms must be in writing.