How To Do A Great Golf Swing
Do you want to learn how to perform a great golf swing? Follow these six steps to accomplish this task.
1. Position yourself in line with the flag. Afterward, look for a mark in a direct line between the flag and your ball. Then, imagine a line between these two reference points, the flag and the ball. Next, put your club face square to it. Stand parallel to the imaginary line.
2. Grip left hand correctly.
3. Grip right hand correctly.
4. Grip back of club correctly. This can be accomplished in three different ways. Initially, the overlapping grip can be used. To use the overlapping grip, place the little finger of the right hand between the index finger and the middle finger of the left hand. Second, the interlocking grip can be used. To accomplish this, the right little finger and the left index finger are locked together. On a third note, the baseball grip can be used. To be specific, this is used by players with small hands to get all their fingers around the club.
5. Afterward, adopt the correct stance. Adopting the right stance will allow perfect balance throughout the swing. Both feet should be at the same width of the shoulders.
6. On a sixth and final note, the final swing is performed.
User Review( votes)